ABOUT CREDIT CARD PURCHASE
Rock Solid Music uses secure credit card verification that is totally safe and prevents credit card fraud. You make your purchase direct from the Credit Card Gateway through a secure link that’s encrypted for additional safety.
You can also use online funds tranfer to pay through your bank account.
In using the Rock Solid Music shopping service, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Rock Solid Music reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of Rock Solid Music.
All products/services and information displayed on Rock Solid Music Shopping constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Rock Solid Music reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the Rock Solid Music shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian to make a transaction on this website.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of Rock Solid Music User agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in South African Rands.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
- On a credit card transaction, you must pay using your own credit card. Rock Solid Music shall not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- Links provided on Rock Solid Music to sites outside Rock Solid Music are not under our control and Rock Solid Music does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content available at such linked Websites. Unless indicated otherwise, Rock Solid Music does not intend any links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and the links are provided for convenience only.
- za reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, information and other services of Rock Solid Music Shopping in any way whatsoever and at any time. Rock Solid Music reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate this Service.
- The User shall use the services provided by Rock Solid Music Shopping, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Rock Solid Music reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Rock Solid Music has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of Rock Solid Music Shopping, Rock Solid Music and other affiliated websites.
- za will not be responsible for any damage suffered by subscribers from use of the services on this site. This includes lost revenue or loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or subscriber’s errors or omissions, or due to inadvertent release or disclosure of information sent by subscriber. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on Rock Solid Music Shopping (including but not limited to text, photographs, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on Rock Solid Music Shopping are the property of Rock Solid Music, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable South African laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa. The Courts at Johannesburg shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.