Turbosound iNSPIRE iP1000 Active Column Line Array System
R12,199.00 / Each
1,000 Watt Powered Column Loudspeaker with a Dual 8″ Subwoofer, 9 Neodymium Drivers, KLARK TEKNIK Spatial Sound Technology, Digital Mixer, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Although we refer to it as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP1000 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by our award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 1,000-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered dual 8″ subwoofer, 8 x 2.75″ neodymium drivers, and a horn loaded super tweeter, the iP1000 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
The iP1000 is lightweight: only 24.8 kg (54.7 lbs) and features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK’s revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 2 x 8″ high excursion low frequency drivers for low distortion sub-bass response
- 8 x 2.75″ neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- Horn loaded super-tweeter extends high frequency range and throw
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.