Samson Expedition XP800 : Portable PA
- 800-watt portable PA system
- Ideal for small to medium-sized venues (audiences of 100–200)
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just over 40lb
- Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 2 x 400 watts of stereo power
- Dual 2-way speakers with 8″ woofers and 1″ HF drivers
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Removable 8-channel mixer
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4″) for microphones and line level devices
- Hi-Z input for direct guitar connections
- Two stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4″, 1/8″, RCA) for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Bass and treble controls on each channel
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects with Send level control
- Footswitch jack for remote FX control
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Sub output for active subwoofers
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- Stereo monitor outputs with level control
- Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction
- 1 3/8″ speaker stand mounts
- Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors
- Two 25″ speaker cables included
The Samson Expedition XP800 is an all-in-one sound system that offers excellent audio quality with quick and easy setup. Providing 800 watts of power, the XP800 features a lightweight, 8-channel powered mixer and two 8″ speakers. For enhanced portability, the XP800 offers a unique speaker-locking design that allows the system and all its components to be packed up and transported as a single unit weighing just over 40 pounds.
Expedition for Everyone
The XP800 is ideal for education, business and house of worship applications because users with limited PA experience can set it up quickly and efficiently. With Bluetooth® connectivity to wirelessly stream audio from laptops, tablets and smartphones, the XP800 is also perfect for presentations, parties and karaoke. The XP800 includes a USB Wireless port for integrating Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately), now available in handheld, headset and lavalier configurations.
Musicians and more experienced sound operators will benefit from the XP800’s advanced features such as monitor outputs for expanding your signal with active speakers, selectable digital effects and 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ on all input channels. The inclusion of four mic preamps and multiple stereo connection options optimize the XP800 for band rehearsals and performances.
The XP800’s speaker enclosures feature a tilt-back design so they can be used as stage monitors, as well as 1 3/8″ speaker stands mounts. The mixer section can be removed and mounted on any standard mic stand using Samson‘s SMS308 Mixer (sold separately).