Peavey Vypyr Pro 100 Guitar Modeling Combo Amplifier w/ Sanpera Pro Footswitch
- Includes Footswitch : Limited Time - Limited Stock
Vypyr® Pro 100 Guitar Modeling Amp
The VYPYR Pro 100 continues the tradition of appropriate technology using four stages of exclusive TransTube analog gain to create the most realistic tube sounding distortion in any modeling amplifier, ever.
By using analog distortion, the VYPYR Pro 100’s digital processor has the amazing ability to offer almost limitless combinations of additional stompboxes, “rack” effects, amplifiers and now even instrument models. The result is an overall better tonality.
Because of the advanced dual processor design, the VYPYR Pro 100 can run up to four amplifier models in parallel. Using the amplifier’s unique architecture, the VYPYR Pro 100 is capable of designing a variety of signal path combinations. Four module bays, each with their own distinct LCD, can be assigned to an amplifier, effect, or stompbox, or in the first position an instrument model. The modules can be assigned in any order, allowing the user the ability to create the exact rig they desire, even if they desire to run two or up to four amplifiers in parallel.
With up to five parameters to precisely control effects, multiple delay types and advanced features such as MSDI (microphone simulated direct interface) direct output, effects loop, and MIDI control, the professional player can create the rig of their dreams inside a single combo amplifier.
AT-200 Auto-Tune guitar integration is a key aspect of the VYPYR Pro 100 design. The MIDI output allows the VYPYR Pro 100 to communicate with Peavey’s revolutionary AT-200 guitar in order to change presets inside the guitar with one simple VYPYR Pro 100 button press.
Recording is a mainstay of the VYPYR Pro 100 design. With the most advanced USB audio system in any VYPYR, the Pro 100 was designed from the beginning for home recording. The VYPYR Pro 100 also features an analog speaker and microphone simulated direct out for recording as well.
With over 500 presets available and more than 100 different models of effects, reverbs, delays and amplifiers, the VYPYR Pro 100 is the most innovative and advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. Designed for the gigging musician by the musicians at Peavey Electronics, it is perhaps the most versatile amp ever created.
- Over 100 different amp, effect, stompbox and instrument models
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) interface
- Four selectable tone model modes with LCD
- Real time control over Delay and Reverb
- Real time model parameter control
- On-board Tap Tempo
- MIDI input for controlling the amp with MIDI controller mesages
- 100 Watts
- MP3/CD/Aux input
- Multi-parameter effects control
- Studio quality headphone out
- On-board chromatic tuner
- Analog TransTube® preamp
- Advanced bi-directional USB connector
- 3 adjustable noise gates
- Dual DSP’s for processing speed and capability
- Multiple delay and reverb types: tape delay, tube delay, multi-tap delay, modulation delay, analog delay, digital delay, plate verb, room verb, cathedral verb, hall verb, tile verb, gated verb, spring verb
- Power Sponge™ output power adjustment
- Presence and Resonance adjustment
- Custom voiced 12″ speaker specifically designed for modeling
- Assignable input attenuator
- Over 500 user assignable presets
- Built-in microphone simulated direct out
- On-board overdubbing looper (with optional Sanpera footswitch)
- MIDI output for connecting to and changing presets on the AT-200 guitar
- Effects loop
- Unpacked Weight: 37.92lbs (17.2kg)
- Packed Weight: 46lbs (20.9kg)
- Packed Height: 15.375″
- Packed Width: 24.375″
- Packed Depth: 28.125″