Alesis Q49 : 49 Key USB/Midi Keyboard Controller
For a Limited time join over 100,000 musicians building their skills with Melodics. Melodics is a desktop app that teaches you to play and perform with MIDI keyboards, pad controllers, and drums. Whether your just starting out or a seasoned pro looking to learn advanced techniques Melodics grows with you. It’s free to download upon registration of your controller, and comes with over 60 free lessons (Including Five Exclusive to Alesis) to get you started!
Compact Chromatic Control
The Q49 is a 49-note keyboard controller that works with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices. The compact controller features USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI jacks for easy connection to Mac, PC and MIDI hardware.
The Q49 provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider, and the ability to send program changes from the keys.
The Q49 comes with a copy of Ableton’s Live Lite and AIR Music Tech’s Xpand!2 software, for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. The Q49 is also the perfect choice for controlling hardware MIDI devices. Its compact size and portability make it ideal for fitting into existing rigs and then hitting the road. Place it a tier above an existing workstation keyboard and utilize Q49’s streamlined layout to maximize your sound and performance options. You can even send Program Changes from the Q49’s keys to change programs, patches, and more.
- 49-key keyboard controller for use with virtually all music software and MIDI devices
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Production package included: Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech, and Ableton Live Lite Software
- Bus powered via USB, so you won’t need a power cable
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- Keyboard: 49 keys
- Included Accessories: QuickStart Guide, USB cable
- MIDI Outputs: 1 5-pin jack
- USB: 1 slave connector (MIDI over USB)
- Power: USB bus powered; Optional Power Adapter: 9V DC 500mA, Pin Positive, 5.5mm outer diameter (not included)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 32″ x 7.5″ x 2.5″